Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hard to get away from that!

So,

Its been a while since I have posted to this blog, and I know there are a ton of things that you need me to talk about and expand upon, but its tough when you have a kid as cute as mine. I mean don't take it from me, just look at the proof right here.


You see. Its tough to not want to just focus your attention on her all the time. I will however make the effort to get my blog on the right track. I mean my wife has had her blog for less than a month and already she has a ton of posts and even some people leaving comments. Its nuts!

So I make this challenge to anyone and everyone who might still take a look at my blog. Send me a note, so that I know you are still out there, and I will start writing up a storm.

4 comments:

Amianan Studies said...

Hi ben! i'm reading! trying to get rod to make a blog but he's old school..still uses a pep and journal. ;)

Amianan Studies said...

pen i mean

La Chilindrina said...

Cutie pie....yup a cutie like that will definitly put other things on hold!

choobers22 said...

hehe... that vid makes me laugh ~isa