Monday, August 6, 2007

A Big Congratulations To Me for Actually Starting this Blog

So I finally decided that I need to put out all of my creative juices into something more than just reciting lines from movies to my wife. Hence, this blog and the opportunity it gives me to share with all of you the wonder that is my life, and the joy that I can bring to yours. I will be able to offer you, through this blog:
  • A renewed appreciation for the wonder of TV! Follow me in my quest to know about all the shows on the tele, and also to put you onto some really good shows that you might not be watching.
  • My wonderful impression of movies that I have seen, and how they rate on my patented Benjamin Facial Hair Scale.
  • Some sporadic takes on the current state of music, and some ramblings on why Classic Rock will never die! Please feel free to share with me your thoughts on you favorite Eric Clapton or Rolling Stones hit.
  • SPORTS!!! As a renowned sports junkie, I will offer you my intense, and information filled analysis on all things athletic!! Myself being partial to the SF Giants, the SF 49ers and the Chivas Rayadas of Guadalajara!!
  • Advice--Seeing as I am such a knowledgable person on all things, all the time, feel free to write me and I will send out my free advice, just be aware that I am not liable for any damages or offers of sex that you may receive from taking my advice.

Now some final things about me. I am from San Francisco, now living in Oakland. I have been married almost a year to the most wonderful and pregnant woman in the whole world. So lets start this thing off and see where it takes us. And remember. I am here for you, so please feel free to e-mail me.

1 comment:

Wombat said...

Congratulations indeed bro! Not that you needed another venue to speak!