Saturday, August 18, 2007

Live from the Heart of MEXICO!!

Blogging to you straight from Tepatitlan de Morelos, Jalisco Mexico is none other than yours truly. I have my co-pilot and wing-woman with me, the lovely Andrea, aka da wifey at my side and we are coming at you with the detailed reports of our trip to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo.

Lets just say that it was a great time. The weather was wonderful with lots of heat, sun and fun. We were able to go to the beach, ride a boogie board, swallow salt water(not on purpose), have some Daiquiris, go snorkeling finally, and have a great time out there. Most of all the best thing was being away from the day to day hassle of life in the States. Once we get back there will be a way more detailed description of the fun and sun that was had, including some great photos.

Now it is on to the Fiestas of my parents hometown, Mezcala de los Romeros, Jalisco. Party on!!!

ben and aya

No comments: