Friday, August 10, 2007

Going on Vacation!!!

So I will be going on vacation for a couple of weeks, therefore not caring too much about posting stuff for you to read, but I am sure that I will have the chance to give you lots of updates on my return. Who knows? Maybe I'll find an internet cafe and grace you with some lovely thoughts from my destination: Sunny, sunny Mexico!!!!

4 days in Ixtapa/Zihautanejo and the rest in Mezcala de los Romeros, Jalisco. Yes, in the heartland of the Tequila state. I'll be trying my hardest to go on the distillery tours if possible.

And of course I wanna relive the scene from "Shawshank Redemption" where Red has taken the bus to Zihuatanejo and found Andy on the Beach, that sunny warm beach. AAAAHHHH the life.

So wish me and the misses well. We'll have fun for ya!!

No comments: